IT patch management is essential in protecting systems from critical security vulnerabilities. Patches are sometimes ineffective, and can sometimes cause more problems than they fix therefore, careful implementation of patches is necessary and crucial.
- Discover open vulnerabilities and missing patches, comprehensively.
- All missing patches are downloaded from vendor sites. This includes security updates, non-security updates, service packs, rollups, optional updates, and feature packs.
- The downloaded patches are first tested on non-production machines; The patches are approved only if they cause no issues post-deployment.
- After successful deployment, reports are generated and the information is sent to the client.
- Scanning is a crucial part of patch management.This detects the vulnerabilities and helps in keeping your systems properly patched.
- Patch your systems regularly. The frequency of patching depends on the criticality of the patches released.
- Missing patches in "Critical" or "Important" severity levels are deployed immediately.
- Scan for Anti-virus updates at least once every day and patch them regularly.
- Leaving software and operating systems unpatched puts your organization at risk of serious security breaches.
- Soon after a security update is released, cybercriminals are already on the move, looking to exploit any unpatched systems.
- Do you feel confident enough to bet on yourself in a race against today's cybercriminal?
- Manually monitoring and applying these security updates is not only difficult but dangerous; even a slight delay in installing security updates could put your systems in a vulnerable position.
- Server & Application Monitor helps you report on software license compliance status.
- It helps you secure your assets by reporting on your asset inventory.
- Get reports on software & hardware asset inventory and get alerted when servers are nearing out-of-warranty status.
- We monitor performance and network availability with Device Discovery.
- We analyze user quality of experience using deep packet inspection and analysis.
- We provide multi-vendor device support, and dynamic network topology maps.
- Check exactly who, when is remotely accessing workstation.
- Get audited screen recording of all the remote session logins.
- Remotely monitor firewall status, health, packet trace and internet protocols.
On-demand or instant remote support sessions are essential when customers prefer attended sessions or you require support different networks.
- File transfer
- Instant Chat
- Schedule Sessions
- Multi-Monitor Navigation
- Remote Print
- Reboot and Reconnect
- Firewall Friendly
- Bulk Deployment
- Session Recording
Leading Applications to support your Business needs
- Sage 50
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- Server Dispatch
- Audatex Estimating AutoSource
- Adobe Pro
- 20 20 Technologies