End Point ProtectionSecurity is a prime concern for any companies IT, to prevent in any data loss and theft, we provide endpoint device protection solutions and antivirus to prevent malware attacks
With new threats emerging every day, it pays to have the best possible protection on your company's devices. Which is why we put together best endpoint security softwares for your company as security needs of businesses is different from that of consumers.
- Every device which can connect to a network poses a considerable danger..
- Inbuilt Windows Security is never going to be sufficient. Because the security attack vectors of today are just too many to be handled.
- Endpoint devices would need to meet security standards before being granted network access; this would help prevent threats to a great extent.
- In the case of endpoint security software, it's not an individual device that's protected; it's the network as a whole that is secured.
Not an Antivirus
- Endpoint security is a much broader concept including not just antivirus but many security tools (like Firewall, HIPS system, White Listing tools, Patching and Logging/Monitoring tools etc.,)
- More precisely, endpoints security employs a server/client model for protecting the various endpoints of the enterprise.
- Simply put, antivirus is a one-stop shop for securing your home networks, and endpoint security is suitable for securing enterprises, which are larger and much more complex to handle.
- Antivirus Scanning: Capable of scanning endpoints against a massive list of known good and bad files compiled from years as the world’s largest certificate authority.
- Firewall: Provides granular management of inbound and outbound network activities, hides system ports from scans, and provides warnings when suspicious activities are detected.
- Backup: Regular backups of your system (both online and offline) so that all your data is not lost in case your PC(s) are badly affected by security threats or encounter an irreparable hardware issue.
Security AuditsWe evaluate the security of your IT by measuring how well it performs to a set of established criteria. It will assess the system's physical configuration and environment, software, information handling, and user practices.
An information security audit occurs when a technology team conducts an organizational review to ensure that the correct and most up-to-date processes and infrastructure are being applied.
- IT security audit is needed to ensure that your cyber-defences are as up to date as they can be,
- In order to effectively respond to the threats posed by hackers and other such criminals who manipulate IT systems for their own ends.
- Small businesses in particular are a tempting target for cyber-criminals, being a commercial entity have cash reserves.
- Organizations should conduct regular assessments on their patch management, vulnerability management and overall system security processes.
- Review of the security status of the IT environment by means of routine vulnerability scans and mitigation action planning;
- Data flow across network segments (Internet, DMZ, WAN, LAN).
- Vulnerability Scans and Penetration testing
- IT Security Audit for Infrastructure, System, Process, Effectiveness, Preparedness, Application, Databases.
- Audits allow to see where your potential threats are.
- Audits establish a baseline of where you are and determine where you need to be at security standards.
- Audits help to plan accordingly and effectively.
- There might be new services, accounts, and/or files that need to be accounted for. This will allow you to determine the risk and how impactful it could be.
Server ProtectionWe continuously monitor and prevent any unauthorized attempt to access your servers. With careful examination of security policies and user policies that are in effect.
This greatly reduces any time lost which increases business productivity and restores focus on the business. With remote support, you can find out network issues before they cause problems and reduces costs of onsite visit.
- SSH Keys
- SSL/TLS Encryption
- Service Auditing
- File Auditing
- Isolated Execution Environments
- Advanced Backup
- Disaster Recovery
It’s Not A Matter of If, It’s a Matter of When
In today’s security climate, data has become the new currency. Regardless of size, every organization has important data and that makes you a target. You need information security services to proactively prevent and protect confidential data, as well as detect internal and external threats. Protect your business by choosing us as your managed service provider.
Our IT security services can help ensure your business remains operational – even in the event of a security attack.
- Compliance Requirements
- Remote Access Control
- Password Management